- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb 99% lean floor turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 purple pepper, seeded, stemmed, and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- 30 ounces petite diced tomatoes
- 30 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 ounces canned purple kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 ounce jar deli-sliced tamed jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Salt and black pepper, to style
- Optionally available toppings: inexperienced onions, shredded cheese, avocado, bitter cream/Greek yogurt
- Warmth the oil in a skillet over medium warmth. Place turkey within the skillet, and cook dinner till brown. Pour turkey into sluggish cooker.
- Add the onion, peppers, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, jalapeños, corn, chili powder, and cumin. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Cowl and cook dinner on Excessive for 4 hours or low for six hours. Serve with toppings, if desired.
What's your reaction?