HealthyWomen, a convener with the COVID-19 Vaccine Training and Fairness Undertaking (CVEEP), was proud to be part of the latest webinar specializing in COVID-19 vaccine concerns for the back-to-school season. With youngsters 12 years of age and older eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations and households gearing up for the beginning of a brand new college season, CVEEP put collectively a webinar to reply widespread questions concerning the vaccine and supply dad and mom with the data they should embody vaccination as a part of their school-ready guidelines.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the Nationwide Institutes of Well being’s Nationwide Institute of Allergy and Infectious Ailments and Chief Medical Advisor on COVID-19 to the president
- Dr. Peter Marks, Director of the Middle for Biologics Analysis and Analysis (CBER) on the U.S. Meals and Drug Administration
- Dr. Lee Savio Beers, President of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Professor of Pediatrics and Medical Director for Neighborhood Well being and Advocacy at Youngsters’s Nationwide Hospital
- Linda Mendonca, DNP, RN, PHNA-BC, NCSN, FNASN, President of the Nationwide Affiliation of Faculty Nurses
- Karyne Jones, President and Chief Government Officer of the Nationwide Caucus and Middle on Black Growing old, Inc. and Co-Convener of the COVID-19 Vaccine Training Fairness Undertaking
- Sue Peschin, President and CEO of Alliance for Growing old Analysis and Co-Convener of the COVID-19 Vaccine Training Fairness Undertaking