HealthyWomen desires girls to know that we’re our personal finest advocates — and that self-advocacy is only once we are empowered by information about our our bodies and our well being.
Out of our dedication to you and your well being the Nationwide Motion Plan was born. Designed to determine the gaps in midlife girls’s healthcare, step one within the Nationwide Motion Plan is a benchmark survey. Utilizing the outcomes from the survey, we hope to handle well being disparities and inequities, the necessity for academic assets, the lack of expertise about persistent well being issues, social stigmas relating to psychological and sexual well being, and rather more. We will even use the survey outcomes to reduce these healthcare gaps by convening changemakers from the training, analysis and coverage fields to start discovering options to the healthcare points you care about most.
HealthyWomen is partnering with 13 different healthcare organizations to succeed in as many individuals as potential, and we couldn’t tackle this effort with out them:
- Alliance for Growing old Analysis
- American Autoimmune Associated Illnesses Affiliation
- American Medical Girls’s Affiliation
- American Psychological Affiliation
- Black Girls’s Well being Crucial
- Bone Well being and Osteoporosis Basis
- Nationwide Caucus and Heart on Black Growing old
- North American Menopause Society
- Nurse Practitioners in Girls’s Well being
- Nationwide Rural Well being Affiliation
- College of Virginia Well being System