2020 was the yr that Zoom entered our vocabulary as a verb which means “to video chat.” For Zoom it was the yr that their buyer base exploded, together with within the healthcare house. It was a yr of validation for the then nine-year-old tech firm, but additionally a yr of the types of challenges that come from speedy, surprising scaling.
On at this time’s HIMSSCast, Zoom’s Head of Healthcare, Heidi West, joins visitor host Kat Jercich to look again at a tumultuous time, and sit up for the long run.
This episode is dropped at you by Zoom.
- Zoom’s pre-pandemic healthcare enterprise and the way it modified.
- Components that helped Zoom in healthcare thrive in the course of the pandemic.
- Coping with an enormous uptake in buyer and finish consumer quantity.
- Affected person engagement with telehealth, a pleasing shock.
- Specializing in comfort and adaptability, with or with out reimbursement.
- Accommodating individuals with disabilities and totally different wants.
- Zoom’s journey to ubiquity.
- Coping with Zoom bombing and different safety and privateness challenges.
- Zoom’s mission to “ship happiness.”
- Waiting for the long run at Zoom.
Extra about this episode: