- 4 bell peppers, halved
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 massive onion, sliced
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly floor black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 16 slices provolone
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325º. Place peppers in a big baking dish and bake till tender, half-hour.
- In the meantime, in a big skillet over medium-high warmth, warmth oil. Add onions and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook dinner till smooth, 6 minutes. Add steak and season with extra salt and pepper. Cook dinner, stirring often, 3 minutes. Stir in Italian seasoning.
- Add provolone to backside of baked peppers and high with steak combination. High with one other piece of provolone and broil till golden, 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley earlier than serving.
What's your reaction?